The final program features 11 powerful films, including:
• 2012: The Beginning, a brand new documentary that examines what the sacred Mayan texts really said.
• The Dhamma Brothers, a powerful documentary about the introduction of meditation techniques into a high-security Alabama prison.
• Happy, the power of “positive psychology.”
• The Sacred Science, about seriously ill people who travel to Ecuador to work with shamanic healers.
• Something Unknown…, considered by many to be the best film on parapsychology research ever made.
• Finding Joe, which explores the work of mythologist Joseph Campbell and his focus on The Hero's Journey.
This is a full-immersion weekend retreat with the film events, onsite lodging, and freshly prepared meals included. The setting is intimate and space is limited to approximately 100 people.
Early registration discount ends February 13, so act soon!