Following the film will be a panel of expert speakers:
• Michael Greger, M.D., Humane Society of the United States
• Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Waterkeeper Alliance
• Andrew Kimbrell, Center for Food Safety
• Kathy Ozer, National Family Farm Coalition
Please encourage your Members of Congress to attend this event by signing this campaign letter, or better yet, contact them directly. Please also share this campaign with your NGO members by asking them to write to their Members of Congress urging them to attend this event.
By inviting your legislators they will understand how the factory farming system:
• abuses animals by keeping pregnant sows in narrow steel cages on bare concrete floors
• sickens neighboring residents with toxic fumes
• pollutes rivers and the coast with untreated waste causing massive fish kills
• endangers human health by overusing antibiotics
• destroys rural communities by driving local family farmers out of business
For more information about Pig Business, please visit: www.pigbusiness.co.uk.